When I began free lancing for the Burlington Union in May of 2011, I was assigned to do photography work. I have been an amateur by choice for many years, dabbling with professional jobs on occasion when it felt right (The Bee Gees fan club gig was, by far, the best!). I was very quickly invited to write articles as well as take pictures and there has been no turning back. Thanks to the support and encouragement of an incredible editor, Joanna Tzouvelis, I also began writing a weekly column. Well, almost every week.
The first unofficial edition, which started as an article about what the best teacher gifts would be, didn't even make the paper due to a deadline snafu. It was posted online and it gave me the idea to continue writing along the lines of what is great or the best of something. You know like in your high school yearbook...the Superlatives section? Anyway, so I am planning to post all of the Superlatives columns on this blog...eventually...so we will start with a few...see what you think...and let me know! Feedback is great! Hope you enjoy my strange meandering thoughts...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
-
▼
2011
(8)
-
▼
October
(8)
- Superlatives: Be Enchanted!
- Superlatives Who Says You're Not Perfect?
- Superlatives Sprinkles or Jimmies?
- Superlatives Sweet Days of Summer...
- Superlatives...Remembering Those Serving Overseas
- Superlatives...the beginning...the part that didn'...
- Superlatives...the beginning...online T...
- Superlatives...how it happened...
-
▼
October
(8)
No comments:
Post a Comment